Commercial Industrial LED Solutions
LOW BAY & HIGH BAY FIXTURES
DuraComm Lighting provides high-efficiency fixtures to meet various applications for both low bay and high bay lighting installations. The Dura Bay Series provides configurations focused on both maximum energy savings or for high lumen requirements, cable, pendant and surface mount applications, Kelvin and light distribution options as well as energy and emergency controls. Dura Bay Series fixture families include:
Dura Bay Linear Series – High Lumen Reach Models (Linear Low/High Bay Applications)
Attractive, clean lines linear fixture meeting both low bay applications (10’-20’) such as corridors, stairwells, lower ceiling facilities and various task lighting applications and also with high lumen options for linear applications such as distribution center aisle lighting and manufacturing lines.
- Four sleek linear models for use in dry/damp locations (IP30) scaling from 2,800 to 8,000 lumens.
- Various wattage configurations to meet strict energy code requirements ranging from 25 watts to 60 watts.
- Fixture to Fixture connectivity 4’ models.
- Cable, pendant and surface mount options
- Wide High Vertical, Wide and Narrow light distribution options
- Standard Clear Acrylic Lens, Diffused Acrylic and Optional Polycarbonate Lens Options for high-impact applications
Standard Configurations with 60° or 120° Optics
Power and Control
- POWER INPUT: 120-277V, 347V (50/60Hz)
- DIMMING: 0-10V dimming standard.
- OCCUPANCY SENSORS: Optional factory installed occupancy sensors are available. See accessories ordering information.
- EMERGENCY BATTERY BACK-UP: For 120-277V fixtures only, optional factory installed battery back-ups are available. Back-ups installed on the side of the lighting module and provide 90 minutes of lighting.
L70 LIFE: 90% lumen maintenance at 70,000 hours (77°F/25°C ambient); L70 predicted life is more than 200,000 hours
Listings and Certifications
- UL | cUL listed for safety (UL 1598)
- UL | cUL dry/damp location listed
- RoHS Compliant
- FCC Class B
- Lighting Facts (U.S. Department of Energy) Certified
- DesignLights™ Consortium Approved
- Environment: Dry/Damp. For interior applications.
- Heat Sinks: Extruded aluminum heat sinks provide superior thermal management, the power supply additionally leverages the heat sink for long life and enhanced performance.
- Wiring Access: Removable cover with 1/2″ NPT ready access hole. One captive screw to reinstall plate.
- Mounting: Cable & surface mount. Pendant mount contact factory.
- Continuous Run Mounting Capabilities: The DuraComm Linear is easily installed in continuous runs up to 80’. The linear run alignment kit must be purchased separately for proper installation and alignment. Contact factory for pricing and layout design.
- Lenses: Standard UV stable clear acrylic or optional clear/frosted poly carbonate for severe impact applications.
- Warranty: Limited 5-year warranty.
- Ambient Operating Temperatures: Cable and Pendant Mounted Fixtures -40° to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C). Fixtures with Emergency Battery Back-ups and Surface Mounted Fixtures -31° to 122°F (-35° to 50°C)
Total Harmonic Distortion