Commercial Industrial LED Solutions
LOW BAY & HIGH BAY FIXTURES
DuraComm Lighting provides high-efficiency fixtures to meet various applications for both low bay and high bay lighting installations. The Dura Bay Series provides configurations focused on both maximum energy savings or for high lumen requirements, cable, pendant and surface mount applications, Kelvin and light distribution options as well as energy and emergency controls. Dura Bay Series fixture families include:
Dura Bay Modular Series (Low/High Bay Applications)
Innovative fixture design allows for scalable lighting with excellent glare control benefiting high-ceiling finished spaces such as convention centers and big box retail yet with excellent high lumen options for distributions centers, warehouses and manufacturing facilities.
- Eight low-profile models for use in dry/damp locations (IP30) scaling from 8,000 to 64,000 lumens
- Modular building block configurations allows for “spec locker” designs in a visually attractive housing
- Cable, pendant and surface mount options
- Wide High Vertical, Wide and Narrow light distribution options
- Standard Clear Acrylic Lens, Diffused Acrylic and Optional Polycarbonate Lens Options for high-impact applications.
8 Standard Configurations with Either 60° or 120° Optics
Power and Control
- POWER INPUT: 120-277V, 347V (50/60Hz)
- DIMMING: 0-10V dimming standard.
- OCCUPANCY SENSORS: Optional factory installed occupancy sensors are available. See accessories ordering information.
- EMERGENCY BATTERY BACK-UP: For 120-277V fixtures only, optional factory installed battery back-ups are available. Back-ups installed on the side of the lighting module and provide 90 minutes of lighting.
L70 LIFE: 90% lumen maintenance at 70,000 hours (77°F/25°C ambient); L70 predicted life is more than 200,000 hours
Listings and Certifications
- UL | cUL listed for safety (UL 1598)
- UL | cUL dry/damp location listed
- RoHS Compliant
- FCC Class B
- Lighting Facts (U.S. Department of Energy) Certified
- DesignLights™ Consortium Approved
- Environment: Dry/Damp. For interior applications.
- Heat Sinks: Extruded aluminum heat sinks provide superior thermal management, the power supply additionally leverages the heat sink for long life and enhanced performance.
- Power Supply Access: Side channel cover easily removed. Two captive screws to replace power supply.
- Mounting: Cable & surface mount. Pendant mount contact factory.
- Lenses: Standard UV stable clear acrylic or diffused polycarbonate for severe impact applications. Optional: available without a lens.
- Warranty: Limited 5-year warranty.
- Ambient Operating Temperatures: Cable and Pendant Mounted Fixtures -40° to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C). Fixtures with Emergency Battery Back-ups and Surface Mounted Fixtures -31° to 122°F (-35° to 50°C)
Total Harmonic Distortion